Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Cake Overload

So here is compliation of many cakes I have done recently. I figured one post is easier than 10!!

This is my little cousin's b-day cake... it was a DISASTER!!! the party was outside at a pool in August (in case you don't remember, it was about 105 degrees and very dry and HUMID!!!)



Baby shower cake, the baby's bedding was these exact monkey's


End of season soccer party:

Someone is getting OLD!!! just kidding
These next couple cakes were for 2 sister's b-day parties, one turned 5 the other turned 1 (in case you can't tell it's Tinkerbell):
Happy Birthday Darlene!!! Even though she wanted Christmas colors since her special day is Christmas Even I wasn't having it!!!
Snowman for the family Christmas
Work Birthdays!!
Anniversary cake for a lady I work with!!
and just for fun, some of the first cakes I did for our nieces 1st birthday!!!

I hope you all enjoyed that overload on CAKES!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment